Guest Wi-Fi Hospitality
By Zoe Thomason | 13/10/15 | Wi-Fi
Having a fast, reliable guest Wi-Fi solution for your hotel is more important than ever. Guests want to be connected at all times whether for leisure or business – to stay in touch and share their experiences with family & friends, research days out or to be able to carry on with work. Here are the features we think are essential to every hotel when choosing a guest Wi-Fi hospitality solution.
Give your business the competitive edge
Guests expect easy access to fast, reliable & secure Wi-Fi – turn this into an opportunity to better engage with them, improving customer experience & loyalty.
Did you know? 78% of people prefer venues that provide free guest Wi-Fi than a free breakfast.
When choosing a guest Wi-Fi solution these are the features to look for:
- WiFi Analytics
- WiFi Marketing
- Location Analytics
- Social Integration
- Security & Protection
- Legally Compliant
- Content Filtering
How guest Wi-Fi marketing will help your hospitality business?
- Actively promote your business Ask guests to‘like‘ or‘follow’you when logging onto your Wi-Fi through their social media accounts.
- Automatically direct guests to your customised landing page after login.
- Capture analytical data which allows you to create bespoke campaigns for your guests in real time.
- Learn more about your guests – who they are (gender, age interests, etc.), where they are connected, how many times they’ve and their Wi-Fi usage
Did you know? 74% of people are happy to receive a text or email with promotions, so when better to send them a tailored voucher when you know they are at your business.
Keeping you secure & compliant
- Providing a separate & secure system for your guest Wi-Fi will protect your private business network.
- Content filtering blocks inappropriate websites & ensures your guest Wi-Fi is safe & family friendly.
- Retaining & storing certain data to comply with the EU Data Retention Directive & Data Protection Act.
Did you know? 61% of hospitality venues said guest Wi-Fi has had a positive impact on customer loyalty and have also seen a 2.7% rise in sales per a customer.