Unify DX End of Support
By Helen Cole | 04/04/16 | Telephone Systems
Unify ending support in April 2017 on their DX systems
How Will This Affect You?
Unify have announced in April 2017 they will be ending support for their legacy telephone system HiPath DX. This is one thing you probably do not want to hear that you may have to upgrade a system which is working well for you. However it is critical your business understands the risk associated with taking no action and the implications if something were to go wrong with the DX platform.
What are the risks?
- Outdated communication tools reduce employee productivity
- Spiralling costs supporting an outdated telephone system
- Communication blackout if the platform fails
- Poor customer experience leading to loss of business
What you should do next?
Implementing a whole new communication solution might seem like a large expense, but the longer you keep your DX platform the more risks you are going to encounter in sourcing parts and technical expertise at growing costs. We can work with you to plan and build a successful migration strategy from your DX platform to Unify’s OpenScape platform.
If you would like some more helpful information take a look at this inforgraphic.
Why choose the OpenScape Platform?
An all-in-one solution OpenScape combines voice, unified communication & collaboration and mobility into one streamlined platform. It addresses the needs of today’s dynamic and mobile workforce helping to drive productivity and improve performance.
Migrate to enjoy these powerful features…
- Voice – Software-based voice communication system providing a feature rich real-time multi-media control.
- Unified Communications – Highly open and flexible unified communications solution that integrates with all your existing applications.
- Mobility – Mobile app for your devices – combining SIP-based VoIP, UC, & video features into one application.
- Contact Centre – Maximise first-contact through intelligent skills-based routing, with built-in presence & collaboration tools.
Why choose us?
We are a Unify Master Partner and their number one reseller for the UK & EMEA. This highly prestigious status recognises our ability to successfully deliver bespoke Unify voice solutions. Our engineers are highly accredited and experienced in supporting Unify voice solutions. Our in-house experts are regularly involved in Unify’s R&D projects and we have been presented with the Unify Technical Excellence Award.
We have implemented over 10,000 Siemens / Unify installations globally over the last 30 years and have received exceptionally high CSAT scores. We are ready to find out and understand your requirements, leverage the investments you have already made in the platform and supply outstanding technical and after sales support.